Saturday, September 10, 2011

Corso

This is a wonderful place called Corso it is a Italian place that I guarantee you will love. When I first walked into this place it was so beautiful and it was a really clean place. The service was excellent also. The appetizer that I had was a mozzarella salad with croutons, mozzarella, arugula, die for tomatoes and a hint of olive oil, and guess what that was so good I could eat that salad everyday.
And then comes the main dish Spaghetti and Meatballs. Everything was great like the seasoning, texture, flavor and etc..

The best part of all is dessert I had a cherry sundae and let me tell you this much you can't have a better sundae. This sundae had whip cream, vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate and carmel.  This place is Shattuck avenue Berkeley, ca. And just to let u know i'm fi fi and im a kid! 

5 comments:

  1. You go Fiona!! I am so proud of you! You have such amazing taste. I love your photography and love especially to read about your food journey of flavors!!
    You go girl!!
    We want more more more! I'm telling and emailing all my friends to follow you!
    Xo
    Paula and Alberto. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fiona you ROCK!!im realy looking forward to the Farmers market Blog!
    Love, Your Rocking Cookin Uncle Alberto!! :-)>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on writing and keep on eating. You're off to a good start!
    ~Angela Pettera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona!
    You have a wonderful writing style and such a creative eye in your photography. I can't wait to read more of your adventures! Bon Appetit, from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fiona! Wow you make the food sound so amazing and the pictures make it even better! Yummy! I can see in your future being a traveling food critic for sure! You are definitely a rising star to look out for. Can't wait to hear where you will be next!

    ReplyDelete