Sunday, September 11, 2011

Domenico's

If you want a sandwich with lots of flavor you have to go here. This place is famous for their sandwich's and Italian gelato's. On 9/11/11 I got a Italiano which had Fresh mozzarella cheese with pesto, balsamic vinegar, spring beans, tomato and red onions on sliced rosemary bread. And also my brother had a Rubini and my dad had a Artichoke Fontina. So we went outside to seat and there was this really cute chihuahua that I could almost cry. The mozzarella and the balsamic vinegar mixed together was so good I wish my Mom could be there but she had to stay in Paris for a week to work at her business Beautyhabit. So after are sandwich's we had to get some Italian gelato I got a Hazelnut chocolate, I wish I had a Tony Spanomi which is Pistachio,Strawberry and chocolate mixed together.It felt like 2 hours to eat that thing. Here are some pictures:


                  


If you want to go to this place go to Danville,Ca

1 comment:

  1. Your lunch sounds fabulous! I wish I could have seen that cute Chihuahua!xoxox from Paris

    ReplyDelete